Wedding ceremony fees
I charge £825 for a wedding.
- An initial consultation either in person or via Zoom (depending on distance) to see if we are a good match!
- A creative ceremony planning meeting in person where I find out what you would like on your big day and how I can work with you to make that happen. (Please note that this is not a legally binding ceremony, and you would need to do that bit separately.)
- I will then help you develop your bespoke ceremony including suggested readings and vows, order of service and guest speakers, music and poetry, and choice of natural artifacts such as crystals, a tree planting ceremony, and a handfasting ceremony.
- I will write a unique personal ceremony script, including acknowledging your ancestral influences and calling on the elements and nature to bless and support you in your marriage. The ceremony can be indoors or outdoors, depending on your wishes.
- A full rehearsal at your venue in person, close to the wedding.
- I will liaise with musicians (if any) on the day on cues for any musical interludes.
- I will deliver a beautiful bespoke wedding ceremony on the day that I hope will make your day magical.
- Any printouts of the vows and ceremony you may want as a reminder of your special day, crystals, and saplings to keep, if incorporated into the ceremony. Plus if you have a handfasting ceremony you will receive the cords still tied in an infinity knot to treasure.
Chrissie is an award-winning ex-BBC Radio Bristol presenter, TV presenter and journalist, who is experienced in interviewing people of all walks of life and finding out and writing up their story. She has spoken at the House of Lords and other prestigious events, and will bring all this invaluable expertise to the table when preparing and delivering your service
Please do get in touch to see how Chrissie can help you create something magical!
Click here to email me
"Hi Chrissie, just wanted to express my gratitude again from my heart for your beautiful words on Tuesday..." S.F.